The first DLC for Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Trials of the Dragon King certain had mysteries surrounding it. Questions asking what content material would the DLC add and simply precisely what these “trials” would imply. In fairly a stunning flip, what many would count on to be missions given to you by the King of Dragons himself, Bahamut, the “Bahamut’s Trials” are literally a brand new and inventive strategy to check your self utilizing a particular checklist of in-game restrictions and limiters. Here is a whole detailed checklist of each Bahamut’s Trials.
List of Bahamut’s Trials
Instead of simply common missions given to you by Bahamut, his trials come within the type of a listing of de-buffs to make issues much more troublesome for you as you go on new missions when you’ve accomplished sure scenes in “Conversations with Bahamut“.
Once you accept his first mission, you can go to the menu screen and a new tab named “Bahamut’s Trials” may be chosen. This brings you to a menu with the title “Trial list” and you’re given the choice on a degree of extremes you’d like from 1 to five out of 12 listed “trials“.
This is a whole checklist beneath of every trial, a brief description and their minimal impact and most impact:
- Buff Duration (Reduces the period of helpful results) Level 1 min: -2.1% Level 5 max: -42.0%
- Max MP Boost and Recovery (Reduces the quantity of MP and max MP gained) Level 1 min: -1.8% Level 5 max: -36.0%
- Max HP (Reduces max HP) Level 1 min: -2.5% Level 5 max:-50.0%
- Break Gauge Max (Reduces max break gauge) Level 1 min: -3.0% Level 5 max: -60.0%
- All Break Gauge Recovery (Reduces all break gauge restoration) Level 1 min: -2.0% Level 5 max: -40.0%
- Break Damage Dealt (Reduces break harm dealt) Level 1 min: -1.5% Level 5 max: -30.0%
- Comand Ability MP Cost (Increases MP value of all command skills) Level 1 min: +3 Level 5 max: +60
- Soul Shield Break Cost (Increases the quantity of break gauge consumed whereas performing a soul protect.) Level 1 min: +4.0% Level 5 max: +80.0%
- Suffer Ailment When taking Damage (Accumulate a random ailment based mostly on the quantity of injury taken. Level decides the variety of illnesses troubled.) Level 1 min: +1 Level 5 max: +5
- Ailment Accumulation & Duration (Makes it simpler to be inflicted with illnesses and slows their restoration time.) Level 1 min: +5.0% Level 5 max: +100.0%
- Potions Replenished (Reduces the variety of potions which can be replenished at cubes.) Level 1 min: -1 Level 5 max: -5
- Negate all armor Effects (Nullifies all armor results. Does not have an effect on tools degree) This is the solely Trial that doesn’t have 5 problem ranges. Instead, it’s both on or off, utterly taking away your armor results or not.
Depending on the mixture of Trials problem determines a brand new Rank of mission problem, Ranks I by IV. That Rank degree creates a Rate multiplier, with a max of 29. That score multiplier determines what number of Dragon Treasures you get every mission. You want Dragon Treasures to unlock the subsequent vital dialog with Bahamut. The increased the Rank and Rate, the extra Treasures you get and the sooner you unlock extra Conversations with Bahamut and progress to the subsequent storyline occasion, and unlock extra missions after every dialog scene.
Related: All New Jobs in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Trials of the Dragon King