Drawn twoD Metroidvania Afterimage will be released on April 25, 2023 for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam, announced the publisher Modus Games.
This game is posted on Modus Games.
Afterimage is an action adventure designed to take action in the middle of a short sequence and emphasizes action and agility as well as the ability to achieve success, with diverse character and nonlinear levels enhancing and a dynamic storyline set in the ruins of a fantasy world. One year after the cataclysm called The Razing nearly stopped the human civilization, an amnesiac girl named Renee awakens among the streets of the city’s capital. Since she tried to heal lost memories, she travelled a journey to rescue her mentor, inexplicably moving a series of events that will determine the fate of the new world into motion.
- Explore the akin to the alien planet. Engardin has buried the secrets deep in the ruins of a vast interconnected world. Interact with over 50 different NPCs, each with their own story and purpose. Learn more about their role in Engardin through side-searchings!
- Fight over 170 enemies with 30 fierce boss encounters.
- Small armor builds 300 different equipment to collect and choose from including six major weapons, weapons, armor and more. Talent levels are essential to weapons of each class.
- The Death of the World Discover multiple endings based on Renees actions that will influence Engardin’s future.
- A stunning 2D art style with animations hand-drawn.
- See new abilities and new Afterimages that give unique benefits in exploration and combat. Use these skills to open new areas, shorten them, and master them in combat to defeat difficult enemies.
- Over 40 original orchestral tracks are composed by the Aurogon Sound Team and completely resonate with the International Master Philharmonic Orchestra and the entire group of different musicians.