Tired of getting destroyed?
First thing first, you can watch all of the strategies how to handle each boss on hard mode (“”Lunatic””) and the tips I’m going to write about in action here:
Next, the MOST important part you must always remember is:
ALL moves grant you i-frames to pass through minor bullets – anything that doesn’t have a hard hitbox that you can’t pass through no matter what. Remember that, because dodging isn’t the only way to avoid attacks.
You will only take damage from small bullets when you aren’t attacking on dodging, so feel free to hit through “impassable” attacks.
I’m going to be concise and to the point about each character’s strong points, while providing timestamps that you can look up in the above video for examples.
1. Use her high mobility to move to any point in the screen with her dodge.
2. You’ll want to connect her moves into a flip kick, since it covers a lot of space and can hit the
target above you.
3. ALWAYS hold down absorb button, since it has no drawback, and her spell can help you to quick
take down an enemy’s shield by removing one shield stock upon hit.
1. Her neutral star attack is useless, don’t ever use it.
2. You want to use her up attack as often as you can, which can be cancelled into a stomp (dodge
+ down), basically making you invincible as long as you connect them properly. (09:13)
3. Her dodge forward / upward mixed with attack as you dodge also deals good damage and can be spammed without any drawback. (05:23)
4. Her biggest damage move is forward dash + attack while dashing, which throws up to 3 successive potions that each damage for 6 hp. Lining the potions attack up is the key to quickly dispatch the enemy. (that isn’t flying)
1. Down + attack.
2. Down + forward + attack.
3. Her absorb is extremely useful to fly freely around the screen and ignore all minor bullets, so use dodge only if you need to quickly get around with her.
Jyoon & Shion
1. Use down + attack only when you need to break spell shield or when you try to cover distance.
2. Her 1-2 regular combo deals the most damage, so don’t try to be fancy.
3. Jumping without grabbing Shion also grants you i-frames.
4. Throwing Shion into a mass of bullets (or just positioning yourself to let her absorb them) will
cause her to enrage and shoot bullets that take out an enemy’s shield. These bullets can take up
to two stocks if they manage to hit properly. (16:29)
5. Shion will also bodyblock all minor bullets when not utilized.
1. Spamming down + attack keeps you invincible as long as no hitbox is on top of you after you
shoot forward the water (blue) anchor. (25:37 at almost any point during the fight)
2. Best way to get back to ground is with down + attack instead of down + dodge. Not only that this
stomp move deals good damage, but it can also instantly connect into the rest of the
down + attack combo. Make sure to not press forward by accident, or you’ll execute a different
3. You can chain her up + attack spin move if you wait a tiny bit as soon as it ends, dealing a great
amount of damage in a single jump. (Use on your way up, then again on your way down) (23:22)
1. Her arrows rain move is hard to control when she moves with it, but you can actually use it
while staying in position when you combo up + attack twice.
2. When you stun an enemy, the best way to deal damage is with her absorb skill, which doesn’t
actually absorb, but spawns multiple shards that can be used up to 3 times for great amount of
damage if you’re quick enough. (20:44)
That’s about it, good luck!
This is it guys!! I am sure that you will love 東方剛欲異聞 ～ 水没した沈愁地獄 Boss Strategies And Character Guide that we have shared with you. We are always open to discussion and suggestions from you. Just let us what you thought about the guide in the comment section.
Also, we would like to thank horheristo. He is the one behind this wonderful guide.